October 22, 2008

Moving On

So, as you can tell, I have given up on blogging. I find with life and 2 little kids, it just takes up way to much time. But I do really want to keep sharing pics of our little cuties, and the rest of us.

So I have set up an account at Flickr, that is a lot easier and less time consuming for me to upload photos to. I am keeping them set so only friends and family can see them. If you would like to be added to our contact list, go to flickr and create a user name then request to be our friend. Here is the URL for our flickr albums. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dunlopfamily/

I have already downloaded two recent albums of the boys, with more to come.

So tata for now,,,maybe some day i will be back to commentate on life.

1 comment:

Jane Jane said...

Your little Matthew is so adorable!
JM