March 21, 2008

Matthew and Movie night

This is a pretty random post...basically so I can post some cute pictures from the last few weeks. Matthew is closing in on a year, I can hardly believe it...here are his 11 month pics that I took.

He is soooo smiley. He has finally started crawling and it has been an adventure. He basically has bashed his head into anything he can find and is currently sporting 3 big bruises. In one day he got two bruises and a bloody lip...poor little guy. That was the day after he fell and got a bloody tooth at the gym. Luckily he was fine and he didn't really seem to mind.



One of the traditions that we have at our house is Movie night. Isaac loves Movie night. Last week we rented "Peter Pan" because, of course, it has pirates in it. I love this pic of Isaac standing with his Popcorn box waiting for the Popcorn to be done. He gets so excited for popcorn.

All the boys settled down on the bean bag for the movie, and Bogey circled around waiting for the dropped popcorn, she was rewarded for her patience.



This is a picture of Isaac's St. Patricks day breakfast of green eggs, green honeydew melon and green milk....I think he thought I was weird for having him eat all this. :-)

I just have been hit lately with how big these boys have gotten. I am amazed that I can wake up in the morning and they both seem to have grown a foot overnight. Isaac is such a big 3 year old and amazes me daily with the things he says. Having him potty trained has been the best thing ever!!!!!


And now that Matthew is crawling he is so much more interactive. This morning he has been following me from room to room and talking up a storm. He says da-da and ma-ma a lot, but I don't think he knows what they mean yet.

1 comment:

Pate Family said...

Seeing your picture of the dog trying to get popcorn, I had to tell you that when we moved the rule in the new house is... DOG OUTSIDE! It is SO wonderful. My children finally can eat their food without fearing for their fingers!